Do I require a Buyer Agent?
- We highly encourage all buyers to use a registered and qualified REALTOR® to act as their buyer's agents. A professional REALTOR® will preview the property, examine the inspection report and property details, discuss comparables, book showings through the showing time app, and determine a bidding strategy to help you successfully buy your home.
Do we cooperate with REALTORS®?
- We are REALTORS® and every property on our platform is listed for sale with a registered brokerage, to ensure the highest of standards and ethical professionalism.
- See Form 320 Confirmation of Co-Operation in our Transaction Package.
We need to sell our home before we can buy it!
- We can help with that! We have a team of professional REALTORS® ready to provide you with all the insight and feedback needed to understand where your property sits in today's market. Book an appointment today to get started.
How do we get market comparable information to understand the market value of a property?
- We provide as much detail as possible and your REALTOR® has access to the transaction package that includes resources and tools to help your REALTOR® better inform their clients of the pros and cons of the subject property.
Who takes the deposit?
- The deposit is provided by the buyer directly to the Listing Brokerage, payable "In Trust"
Why is it better?
Online Bidding is better ...
- real-time bidding
- faster offers
- see all the bids
- open and transparent disclosure
- home pre-inspected with a report
- expanded global marketing
- no limit to portental
- get noticed, in a market full of cookie-cutter listings.
What are the competitor's costs?
- 5% is the Typical Real Estate commission on closing
- the commission is split 2.5% for the buyer brokerage & 2.5% for the listing brokerage.
- disbursed by the seller's lawyer on closing.
Save Thousands of Dollars with XLR8 Online Real Estate Bidding
- 2% to the buyer brokerage
- 1% to the listing brokerage
- in some circumstances, a buyers premium may be applied*
Imagine using a luxury REALTOR® to sell your home and save 1.5% - 2% on the sales fees.